informal , chiefly North American
plural sustantivo(meds) Volver al principio
Medicine; medication: he’d forgotten to take his meds
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I don't want to take my meds either, but when I get like that I ask my ex-wife what it was like before the meds and I remember, sort of.
- Can I take my meds prior to a fasting blood test?
- I opined that since the good doctor had actually SEEN the patient, he might be the best to decide which med was appropriate.
sustantivo(the Med) informal , chiefly British
The Mediterranean Sea.
Palabras que riman con Medabed, ahead, bed, behead, Birkenhead, bled, bread, bred, coed, cred, crossbred, dead, dread, Ed, embed, Enzed, fed, fled, Fred, gainsaid, head, infrared, ked, lead, led, misled, misread, Ned, outspread, premed, pure-bred, read, red, redd, said, samoyed, shed, shred, sked, sled, sped, Spithead, spread, stead, ted, thread, tread, underbred, underfed, wed
Master of Education.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He has an MEd in instructional technology from George Mason University and is presently pursuing a PhD at George Mason's Graduate School of Education.
- He has a BA from the University of the North and an MEd in counselling psychology from an American institution, as well as a PhD in Education from Rhodes.
- Vice chair Suzanne M. Whitmer, RN, CNOR, MEd, formally thanked the 2001 authors who wrote articles for the newsletter.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India