1An athlete or other person awarded a medal: an Olympic gold medallist
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Of all the athletes and gold medallists who came back from the Games, Amir has had the highest profile.
- The youngest female athletics gold medallist was also American.
- Jessica was presented with her award by Olympic gold medallist Tim Foster at a ceremony in London.
2An engraver or designer of medals.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It was designed by a professional medalist named John Woodhouse Jnr and struck by West & Co of Belfast.
- He is a German sculptor, medallist, cabinetmaker, and designer, active in Nuremberg.
- There was a consistency in the quality of workmanship and in design that, coupled with the firm's position as royal goldsmiths, jewelers, and medalists, ensured that their position was unassailable.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: med¦al|list
Definición de medallist en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda