Definición de medallist en inglés:
1An athlete or other person awarded a medal: an Olympic gold medallist
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Of all the athletes and gold medallists who came back from the Games, Amir has had the highest profile.
- The youngest female athletics gold medallist was also American.
- Jessica was presented with her award by Olympic gold medallist Tim Foster at a ceremony in London.
2An engraver or designer of medals.
- It was designed by a professional medalist named John Woodhouse Jnr and struck by West & Co of Belfast.
- He is a German sculptor, medallist, cabinetmaker, and designer, active in Nuremberg.
- There was a consistency in the quality of workmanship and in design that, coupled with the firm's position as royal goldsmiths, jewelers, and medalists, ensured that their position was unassailable.
Definición de medallist en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia