- Fond of meddling; interfering: heaven rid him of meddlesome politicians!Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Then there are some who are merely meddlesome and intrusive in the dressing room.
- With troops in 70 percent of the world's countries we are naturally perceived as the most meddlesome of nations.
- The broadcast will be live and unfiltered - unfiltered, at least, by meddlesome journalists.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It wasn't a bad mood per se but it did contain more than my recommended daily dose of meddlesomeness.
- Alas, he had underestimated the vengeful meddlesomeness of the bureaucrats.
- Now Emma has found what she has really been looking for, which enables her to shed her false meddlesomeness forever.