- The evacuation of military or other casualties to hospital in a helicopter or aeroplane: we radioed Pleiku and asked for medevac [as modifier]: three big medevac choppersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Other military roles include medevac and search-and-rescue operations.
- Military commanders had worried the crowd would rush medevac helicopters.
- A unit of American marines on patrol saw the disabled vehicle and called in a medevac helicopter, which evacuated the officer and his soldiers.
verbo (medevacs, medevacking, medevacked)[with object] Volver al principio
- Transport (someone) to hospital in a helicopter or aeroplane: I was medevacked out of FreetownMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Fellow soldiers applied tourniquets to stop Covington from bleeding to death and medivacked him to the nearest hospital.
- Finally, I was medevacked to Kaiser, and my chart was translated from Thai.
- Their convoy was hit by a suicide car bomber and three friends were medevacked with severe burns.
Más definiciones de medevacDefinición de medevac en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.