sustantivo[usually treated as singular]
- The study of the mass media as an academic subject.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There were only 24 students taking A-levels in the department, which teaches art, music, drama, theatre studies and media studies.
- Many improve their position by getting pupils to take GCSEs in ‘softer’ subjects such as media studies.
- Just wait until the university is charging £10,000 a year to study media studies and no one at all is coming to York to study.
Más definiciones de media studiesDefinición de media studies en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.