- An official whose duty is to investigate deaths occurring under unusual or suspicious circumstances, perform post-mortems, and initiate inquests.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For instance, the two groups differed markedly over 107 deaths certified ‘homicide’ by the forensic pathologist medical examiners.
- Notably, Rhode Island, unlike some other states, did not at the time have a law requiring medical examiners to refrain from performing autopsies over religious objections.
- The medical examiners in our study were divided concerning the use of autopsy tissues for research purposes.
Más definiciones de medical examinerDefinición de medical examiner en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.