- A doctor in charge of the health services of a civilian or military authority or other organization.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- During the second world war he served with the Royal Army Medical Corps as medical officer to a field ambulance.
- When he left India he worked as a civilian medical officer for the Royal Air Force until 1982.
- Medical examinations and record reviews by local authority medical officers were conducted at ages 7 and 16 years.
Más definiciones de medical officerDefinición de medical officer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.