Another term for health tourism.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Many nations around the world, particularly developing countries, have taken advantage of the benefits of medical tourism.
- The relatively low cost treatment provided by Indian hospitals has led to the development of medical tourism in the country.
- The MP for Keighley and Ilkley said she had some concerns about such "medical tourism".
medical tourist sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Then a chance conversation with a friend put him in touch with another "medical tourist" who had been to a hospital in Bangalore for minor surgery.
- Despite these numbers, regional competition for medical tourists is fierce.
- The State's health care industry is competitive in terms of cost and quality, and is rapidly emerging as a destination for foreign medical tourists.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: med|ic¦al tour|ism
Definición de medical tourism en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda