- 1A radio wave of a frequency between 300 kHz and 3 MHz: [as modifier]: a medium-wave transmitterMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The existing medium-wave frequencies will still be used for Radio Five.
- If you must playlist this record, please do so after 20:00, when your medium-wave frequency becomes all but useless.
- It has also awarded the country's first-ever, specialist religious service licence to Solas AM, which will broadcast on the medium-wave band to Dublin city and county.
- 1.1 [mass noun] Broadcasting using a medium-wave frequency: you can no longer get that station on medium waveMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Presenter Steve Scruton, who created the idea for Pirate BBC Essex, will broadcast live simultaneously on medium wave, FM and the internet.
- In most of the eastern Arab world, BBC broadcasts are heard on medium wave, and in key cities the BBC is available on FM.
- Meanwhile in the Midlands, where the station has been broadcasting on medium wave since 1996, listening is at an all time record with 214,000 regularly tuning into the station.