- A very large amount of money: he has been earning megabucks for decades [as modifier]: megabuck salariesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Stephen Franks has just mentioned, and I agree with him entirely, that we have huge documents that cost megabucks to provide - and no one reads them, and no one has much regard for them when making investment decisions.
- You're misinformed if you think teaching earns megabucks!
- Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
Más definiciones de megabucksDefinición de megabucks en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.