- A very large-scale commercial dairy farm, typically housing thousands of cows in indoor facilities: a megadairy with 93,000 acres of land and 16,000 dairy cowsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Even though the family farm is fast disappearing as mega dairies take over, the cow is still queen of the Wisconsin landscape.
- In the past decade they have seen the megadairies crop up in Florida, California, and the Southwest.
- They are still purchasing milk from a growing number of mega-dairies.
Más definiciones de megadairyDefinición de megadairy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.