- Of or denoting a very large city: megalopolitan trafficMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But one thing worthy of note is the fact that Jakarta, as a megalopolitan city, deserves bigger and better entertainment centers, and a lively, decent nightlife.
- So the islands are figuratively and literally located in the center of the very large harbor of one of the greatest ports of the world with huge and growing megalopolitan regions to our north and south and with fast, efficient, expanding and high volume air and water transportation systems running over, around and through us.
- These new megalopolitan urban forms have both created even greater social and ecological challenges than the industrial metropolis, but could also point to new solutions for sustainable futures that were never realized by modern city planning.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- An inhabitant of a very large city.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Congestion is the watchword by which megalopolitans and contrapolitans distinguish one another.
Más definiciones de megalopolitanDefinición de megalopolitan en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.