Definición de megalosaurus en inglés:
A large carnivorous bipedal dinosaur of the mid Jurassic period, whose remains have been found only in England.
- Genus Megalosaurus, suborder Theropoda, order Saurischia
- The discovery of the megalosaurus near Minchinhampton happened years before the word ‘dinosaur’ had even been coined.
- Clearly the megalosaurus in the opening passage of Bleak House is a flight of hyperbolic fancy (inspired, I would guess, by the papier-mâché dinosaurs constructed for the Crystal Palace Exhibition, a couple of years earlier).
- 'Iguanodons grew to five metres tall, while megalosauruses grew even taller, to eight metres,’ she said.
Definición de megalosaurus en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia