- A unit of graphic resolution equivalent to one million or (strictly) 1,048,576 (220) pixels.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Typicaly, these cameras provide resolutions between 5 and 6 megapixels (million pixels).
- Camera phones have gone from 0.3 megapixels to 1 megapixel, and very soon, 2 or 3 megapixel versions.
- At the same time, digital cameras have advanced at a similar rate, going from 1 megapixels to 5 megapixels and with significantly more features and image capturing capabilities.
Más definiciones de megapixelDefinición de megapixel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.