A very famous person in the world of entertainment or sport.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- All this, while turning stars into superstars and megastars, while making the good look great and the average look good, has also created a mass of sports fans craving for intimate details of sports stars/idols.
- The audience listened to what the superstar and the megastar had to say in rapt attention, though it was a much-seen ‘you scratch my back, I scratch yours’.
- We did not pick a megastar, a great sports figure or anyone with a lot of flash.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Since every viewer knows that 8 Mile is based on the life of the man who plays its hero, megastar rapper Eminem, we duly assume that Rabbit is also headed for megastardom.
- He was tipped for megastardom but, unlike his two legendary disciples, he all but disappeared, sidetracked by drink and drugs, botched love affairs and a lusty appetite for violence.
- Fortunately, Crowe's ascent to megastardom has brought at least one of these forgotten films out on DVD for us to enjoy belatedly.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: mega|star
Definición de megastar en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda