- A mixture of mastic resin and linseed oil added to oil paints, widely used in the 19th century.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Further tests will be undertaken at a later date to determine a method to reduce the megilp over these black lines.
- It is reported for paintings that the areas in which megilp was used, suffered softness, darkening and a cloudy appearance.
- The removal of the thick, oxidized varnish was complicated by Turner's use of megilp, which renders the paint surface especially vulnerable to solvents.
mid 18th century: of unknown origin.
Más definiciones de megilpDefinición de megilp en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.