- 1A small accordion of German origin, played especially by folk musicians.[ mid 19th century: probably from melody, on the pattern of accordion]Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Next Thursday, the Sultans of Squeeze come to town with their collection of melodions, accordions and concertinas to perform music of all genres, from folk, to waltzes, to blues to rock ‘n’ roll.
- The instruments available are fiddles, flutes, banjos, concertinas, accordions, a melodeon and a practice set of uillean pipes.
- Sharon is of course a multi instrumentalist in her own right, playing melodeon, piano accordion and fiddle.
- 2A small organ popular in the 19th century, similar to the harmonium.[alteration of earlier melodium]Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The expensive clothing and jewelry, the imported carpet, and the melodeon or reed organ indicates the refinement and wealth of this frontier family who shared cultural and social aspirations with its urban counterparts.
Más definiciones de melodeonDefinición de melodeon en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.