- 1A composer of melodies.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One of the great ‘instant composers,’ a melodist of the first rank, Gray, who died in 1955, was one of the most consistent musicians in jazz history.
- His distinction as a melodist and harmonist I don't doubt.
- Actually, I consider Bomtempo an exceptional melodist, likely his most attractive compositional trait.
- 1.1 • archaic A singer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As a verbal melodist, especially a melodist of sweetness and of stately grace, and as a harmonist of prolonged and complex cadences, he is unsurpassable.
- Within his hymns, Romanos the Melodist gives voice to a wide range of biblical characters.
Más definiciones de melodistDefinición de melodist en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.