- 1Relating to melodrama: a melodramatic comedy about Slavic minersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Most of you must know that Udayakumar, a contemporary of Rajkumar, was famous for his highly melodramatic performances.
- But somehow the melodramatic elements are transcended, and the movie moves you, as movies always should.
- Folks, give a break to your sob serials and melodramatic movies this Sunday and stay hooked to Discovery as an extinct tiger comes to life.
- 1.1Characteristic of melodrama, especially in being exaggerated or overemotional: he flung the door open with a melodramatic flourishMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He returned to characters who offered identification even though it was mostly via melodramatic exaggeration.
- It would be a melodramatic exaggeration for me to say that I fight this battle within myself every day.
- Incidentally, the above use of ‘martyr’ was no exaggeration or melodramatic affectation.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘It's all in the mood,’ argues Greenhorn, adding melodramatically, ‘like a dark cloud of uncertainty above everything.’
- The former candidate to be chief prosecutor melodramatically explained how in 1996-1997 the banking system collapsed, and he had searched for a safe place for his money.
- ‘Oh dear; look what you've done; you've broken it,’ exclaimed Nick melodramatically, fetching it back.