- A detachable board containing memory chips, which can be connected to a computer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It features a Uniboard CPU / memory board which is interchangeable among all Sun Fire 3800-15K systems.
- The large circuit board into which the Central Processing Unit, memory boards and peripheral cards are plugged is referred to as the motherboard.
- There are more lithium button batteries in automobiles than people know and the memory boards for the computers onboard have small button batteries installed.
Más definiciones de memory boardDefinición de memory board en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.