- 1Able to be measured; having fixed limits.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A detection device for sensing the passage of a discrete body through a cely fitting pipe comprises a constriction which, by interaction with the moving body, produces a change in a mensurable parameter in the region of the constriction, which change is sensed by a suitable detector.
- t follows, that the quantity of a force is its effect, as mensurable by time and space.
- 1.1 Music another term for mensural.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Now in our day new and more recent authors have appeared, who write on mensurable music with little reverence for their ancestors.
- The signs denoting the rests in mensurable music have been adopted into the modern system without modification.
late Middle English (in the sense 'moderate'): from late Latin mensurabilis, from mensurare 'to measure', from Latin mensura 'measure'.
Más definiciones de mensurableDefinición de mensurable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.