- Arithmetical calculations performed in the mind, without writing figures down or using a calculator.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Daniel Tammet is a man with an exceptional mind: he can perform mental arithmetic faster than a pocket calculator, and learn a new language fluently, even one as tortuously complex as Icelandic, in a matter of days.
- Lawrence Lee was known in the local area to be very good at mental arithmetic and it was this love of mathematics that he passed on to his daughter.
- Calling himself a mathemagician, he astonishes audiences with amazing feats of mental arithmetic.
Más definiciones de mental arithmeticDefinición de mental arithmetic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.