- Of mercury with a valency of two; of mercury(II): mercuric chloride Compare with mercurous.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For example, toxic materials such as lead, sulfuric acid, and mercuric sulfide were used.
- Chloride was estimated on fresh material using the feric ammonium sulphate and mercuric thiocyanate colorimetric method according to Guerrier and Patolia.
- Then a French pharmacist named Pierre Bayen pointed out to Lavoisier that calx of mercury, which we would now call mercuric oxide, can be converted to mercury simply by heating, without the need for phlogiston-rich charcoal.
Más definiciones de mercuricDefinición de mercuric en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.