- Used as a mild, generally humorous substitute for ‘shit’: Merde! What had she done!Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We're very good at it and the French are, quite frankly, merde!
- The husky female voice on the other end explained in mangled Franglish that she would like to - merde!
- But, as he must have pronounced it, the word ‘mud’ had overtones of another of Dickens's favourite words, merde.
French, from Latin merda 'excrement, dung'.
Más definiciones de merdeDefinición de merde en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.