Definición de merrymaking en inglés:
Fun; festivity: I’d had my fill of merrymaking and decided to stay put till my headache eased
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Little did the complacent Bezirk know that West German accounts of the very same meetings spoke of laughter, merrymaking and private house parties.
- While our brothers and sisters in Aceh were experiencing a great calamity, some of us were indulging in convivial merrymaking at luxury hotels on New Year's Eve.
- It was supposed to contain not a jot of propaganda, to be all sheer art, merrymaking, and the euphoria of proud toil.
- Example sentences
- Intrepid merrymakers from across Kerry recently jetted off to enjoy the holiday of a lifetime that seemed to combine the very best elements of festive fairytales, seasonal songs and Christmas movies.
- There have been times, at social functions and over drinks, when the Professor has advanced this view, and Scott's post brings the memory of fellow merrymakers ' reactions into focus.
- Yes, he would have been appalled by Costa's coppers and their sniffing dogs waylaying merrymakers in Taylor Square, but his outrage would not have stopped there.
Definición de merrymaking en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary