Fun; festivity: I’d had my fill of merrymaking and decided to stay put till my headache eased
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Little did the complacent Bezirk know that West German accounts of the very same meetings spoke of laughter, merrymaking and private house parties.
- While our brothers and sisters in Aceh were experiencing a great calamity, some of us were indulging in convivial merrymaking at luxury hotels on New Year's Eve.
- It was supposed to contain not a jot of propaganda, to be all sheer art, merrymaking, and the euphoria of proud toil.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Intrepid merrymakers from across Kerry recently jetted off to enjoy the holiday of a lifetime that seemed to combine the very best elements of festive fairytales, seasonal songs and Christmas movies.
- There have been times, at social functions and over drinks, when the Professor has advanced this view, and Scott's post brings the memory of fellow merrymakers ' reactions into focus.
- Yes, he would have been appalled by Costa's coppers and their sniffing dogs waylaying merrymakers in Taylor Square, but his outrage would not have stopped there.
Más definiciones de merrymakingDefinición de merrymaking en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.