- They have been ordered to fence off the funfair from the hazardous buildings with a two metre high wire mesh fence.
- The 30 ft long wire mesh fence - similar to those used at tennis courts - is a last-ditch attempt to end more than five years of harassment from a gang of youths.
- Activist documents gave detailed instructions on how to cut through the toughest of wire mesh fences.
- The Bird Castle offers protection to smaller birds which can enter through the two-inch mesh, but the holes are small enough to keep out cats or birds of prey like kestrels.
- Particles can stick to collagen fibrils or they can be hindered by the size of the mesh spacing between the fibrils.
- When the net is close to the shore the men pull quickly to land the bag of the net, which traps the fish in its 4-inch mesh.
- The most egregious of these is the tendency, exemplified by Norm and Omar, to abstract a situation from the mesh of geopolitical considerations in which it is embedded and reduce it to a stark moral question.
- First, it is in setting up such a wonderfully constructed and complex mesh of relationships among the inhabitants of his fictional village, and then never introducing conflict between them.
- Together, they are caught in a mesh of crosses and double-crosses like a shoal of herring thrashing around in a net.
- The first and more predominant structure was a mesh of filaments measuring 10 to 15 nm in diameter, which is typical of amyloid.
- The nest is woven from growing or fresh grass; as the materials dry, they shrink and strengthen the mesh of the woven structure.
- The floor was a mesh of metal grids that were uncomfortable to stand on.
- The finite element mesh subdivides the geometry into elements, upon which are found nodes.
- A typical finite element mesh retrieved by the software is shown in Figure 3.
- The shown numerical solutions were for meshes with 1100 elements.
- Add a little mesh networking as described last week, and the number of people served could be increased by an order of magnitude.
- Through a process called Border Discovery, a mesh network can find more efficient paths to remote resources.
- In this model, a customer would pay a subscription to a service provider who would in turn pay the mesh network provider in the area involved.
- That gear meshes with three planet gears which in turn drive a second sun gear attached to the pinion shaft.
- The patent then goes on to the patentee's special idea of an additional ‘oil pulley’ which meshes with a special extra set of teeth on the other side of the timing belt.
- The output pinion of the traverse gearbox meshes with the gear rack segment attached to the carriage body, providing 800 mils of traverse.
- He could almost feel her warmth as he imagined her leaning against his body, her delicate frame meshing with his flawlessly, and his heart beating with hers - in time.
- This is important because when evaluating a pulley system, for instance, the cables should be meshed as beam elements and the pulleys as bricks.
- They also will work with the annual budget so proposals mesh with agency policy objectives and plans.
- But over the years, one man's cattle raider has become another man's freedom fighter, and the Rob Roy story has been skewed to mesh with the rise of Scottish nationalism.
- Trusting in the mystery that will lead me to whatever books will mesh with my current (non-academic) learning needs.
- The geometry is meshed with a mapping algorithm or an automatic free-meshing algorithm.
- (Of the teeth of gearwheels) engaged: the pitch point is the point of contact between the pitch circles of two gears in meshMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Said rotating gearwheels have regions, which are axially separated from one another and are in mesh in each case with one of the two adjusting gearwheels.
- The teeth on a gearwheel are of course never a precise fit in the troughs defined between the teeth of a gearwheel with which it is in mesh, since this would render rotation of the two gearwheels impossible.
- The first and the end gearwheels 141 and 145 are in mesh with the motor pinion.
Late Middle English: probably from an unrecorded Old English word related to (and perhaps reinforced in Middle English by) Middle Dutch maesche, of Germanic origin.
Palabras que riman con meshafresh, Andhra Pradesh, Bangladesh, crème fraîche, enmesh, flesh, fresh, intermesh, Kesh, Madhya Pradesh, Marrakesh, nesh, thresh, Uttar Pradesh
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.