Relating to or directed towards the middle line of a body.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The commonest pathology in chronic temporal lobe epilepsy is mesial temporal sclerosis with scarring of the hippocampus.
- Surgery is most commonly performed for mesial temporal lobe epilepsy, frontal lobe epilepsy, and epilepsy secondary to a lesion.
- In nulliparous women, in the upright position, their long axis is vertical; it has lateral and mesial surfaces, tubal and uterine extremities and mesovarian and free borders.
early 19th century: formed irregularly from Greek mesos 'middle' + -ial.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So, for example, the tetrapod splenial developed a medially-directed twist of the ventral margin, exposing the splenial ventrally and mesially.
- The jaw is deepest in the adductor fossa region and shallow anteriorly as a result of a pronounced medially-directed twist of the ventral margin such that the splenial is exposed ventrally and mesially.
- This is compensated by a rotation of the crus about the long axis of the pes at the mesotarsal joint, so that the crus is reoriented from mesially inclined toward the body to vertical or laterally inclined.
Definición de mesial en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.