- Having a head of medium proportions, not markedly brachycephalic or dolichocephalic.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In case of female figures the headform is mesocephalic, the forehead is rounded with a pint of bracycephalic element, the chin is well curved.
- The Gauls as so represented were mesocephalic, mesoprosopic, and on the upper borders of leptorrhiny.
- The dominant and rare types of head shape in the native Fars group were mesocephalic and hyperbrachycephalic respectively, while in the Turkman group they were mesocephalic and hyperbrachycephalic.
Más definiciones de mesocephalicDefinición de mesocephalic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.