- old-fashioned term for resonance.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Others illustrated mesomerism and steric hindrance, and one, drawn on the occasion of the award of the Chemical Society's Longstaff medal, shows the leading members of the Department at that time.
- Increased colour value and build up properties were expected for the compounds now claimed, partly also in consequence of mesomerism experienced with similar groups.
- In a preferred embodiment, the deactivation of the free electron pair of the nitrogen atom occurs by mesomerism and/or one or more electron-attracting and/or space-filling groups in the vicinity to the nitrogen atom.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The rearrangement of cross-conjugated mesomeric pyrimidines has been extensively studied.
- Mesomeric effects are much better transmitted through bonds than the inductive effect; in the C 3 position, the effect of the the carbonyl mesomeric influence is still noticeable.
- An indication of oxidation numbers or formal charge in Lewis structures and the resulting mesomeric structures is important in some branches of chemistry.
Más definiciones de mesomerismDefinición de mesomerism en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.