- The rate at which metabolism occurs in a living organism: many people come into my office convinced that they have a low metabolic rateMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Reduction in metabolic rate also leads to under-utilization of glycogen stores in the liver, leading to its accumulation.
- Patients with suspected hypothyroidism are usually asked to take their basal axillary temperature, which provides a crude estimate of basal metabolic rate.
- Regular exercise will increase your appetite but your increased metabolic rate will more than compensate for it.
Más definiciones de metabolic rateDefinición de metabolic rate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.