- A cluster of biochemical and physiological abnormalities associated with the development of cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes: the new research may suggest treatments to combat metabolic syndrome, such as anti-inflammatory drugsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Elders with both the metabolic syndrome and high levels of inflammation in the blood are particularly at risk, according to the research.
- Initially, researchers obtain a DNA sample from the patient and then collect information on the patient's personal and family history of metabolic syndrome and history of noncompliance.
- Another new feature of the guidelines is an emphasis on treating people with metabolic syndrome, which is closely linked to insulin resistance.
Más definiciones de metabolic syndromeDefinición de metabolic syndrome en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.