Definición de metabolomics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[treated as singular] Biochemistry
The scientific study of the set of metabolites present within an organism, cell, or tissue: the potential of metabolomics in the early detection of cancer is also being explored
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Biology is going through a revolution driven by a series of technological breakthroughs in genomics, proteomics, and metabolomics.
- It has been well recognized that one of the limitations of metabolomics has been the difficulty in automating the process of grouping peaks that represent the same compound in multiple chromatograms.
- "In our study, we propose to evaluate whether the new field of metabolomics can be used to diagnose asthma and follow its treatment," Hammock said.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Thus, metabolomic profiling of the introgression lines has been embarked upon to provide additional definition of the biochemical traits that are altered in each line.
- These findings demonstrate that metabolic traits can be dissected reliably and accurately by metabolomic analyses.
- For example, they could be used to provide an 'omic' snapshot (genomic, proteomic, metabolomic) of a person from a single drop of blood: which genes are defective, what proteins and chemicals they are making (or taking).
Definición de metabolomics en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda