Definición de metabolomics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[treated as singular] Biochemistry
The scientific study of the set of metabolites present within an organism, cell, or tissue: the potential of metabolomics in the early detection of cancer is also being explored
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- "In our study, we propose to evaluate whether the new field of metabolomics can be used to diagnose asthma and follow its treatment," Hammock said.
- Taken together, metabolomics has reached a resolution where it can serve to provide a system-oriented characterization of gene function, and cellular and physiological responses, although it still needs further improvement.
- "The metabolomics is already used to predict the drug toxicity in the earlier stage and it is also expected to play an important role in the personal medicine," Yang said.
- Example sentences
- You will be responsible for the integration of transcriptomic, proteomic and metabolomic data from both internal and external data sources into our existing germplasm, genomic and transcriptomic datasets.
- Thus, metabolomic profiling of the introgression lines has been embarked upon to provide additional definition of the biochemical traits that are altered in each line.
- These findings demonstrate that metabolic traits can be dissected reliably and accurately by metabolomic analyses.
Definición de metabolomics en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan