- 1A form of language or set of terms used for the description or analysis of another language. Compare with object language ( sense 1).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You begin to worry that the metalanguage we're using just isn't up to the job, and to think that maybe it's time to call in the philosophers, as Mark Liberman suggests.
- As generalized markup developments moved from the labs to the standards arena and started to become metalanguages, three basic parts to generalized markup language emerged.
- Although a relatively objective metalanguage can be devised to describe and discuss poetry, individual response to it is necessarily subjective.
- 1.1 Logic A system of propositions about propositions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Space limitations preclude a full proof of this in the metalanguage, although the reasoning is very similar to that given for the axiomatic Propositional Calculus discussed in Sections VI and VII below.
- Meaning (inhaltliche Mathematik) is then introduced at the metamathematical level, in the metalanguage.
Más definiciones de metalanguageDefinición de metalanguage en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.