Definición de metaphysics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[usually treated as singular]
- Critics have gone too far in undermining fields of philosophy such as metaphysics and central concepts such as rationality.
- While American philosophers have worked on traditional areas of philosophy, such as metaphysics, epistemology, and axiology, this is not unique to American Philosophy.
- That order of learning is as follows: logic, mathematics, natural philosophy, moral philosophy, metaphysics.
- Physics can chip away, bringing things out of the realm of metaphysics and into testable reality.
- I think this is why we look to sci-fi for this kind of social commentary, since it's better at playing with metaphysics than accurately reflecting political realities.
- Furthermore, a good chunk of his theory is untestable metaphysics, psychobabble and gobbledygook.
mid 16th century: representing medieval Latin metaphysica (neuter plural), based on Greek ta meta ta phusika 'the things after the Physics', referring to the sequence of Aristotle's works: the title came to denote the branch of study treated in the books, later interpreted as meaning 'the science of things transcending what is physical or natural'.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The anthropologists, the philosophers, the metaphysicians of presence - they already know the answer when they begin, and construct their observations accordingly.
- Even if we shall never succeed in seeing ourselves as metaphysicians and epistemologists have hoped to see us, we nevertheless have no reason to doubt that the West is best at acquiring truth.
- For, as scholastic metaphysicians tell us, the good and the true are but aspects of a single reality.
Definición de metaphysics en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.