Definición de method en inglés:
- It is a useful means of organizing research methods and approaches to data analysis.
- From there we also looked at who we would approach and what methods we would use to make contact.
- James explained why he though organic methods are being widely practiced in the area.
- The thumb and index finger of the right hand stand for wisdom and method combined.
- I feel that this would be safer than the situation now is with no legal method.
- They rarely come close enough for a good photograph unless they are lured in by some method.
- 1there is method in someone's madness
- There is a sensible foundation for what appears to be foolish or strange behaviour: whatever he was about, there was method in his madness[From Shakespeare's Hamlet ( ii. ii. 211)]Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I know I have ranted about this here but I wanted to highlight that there is method in my madness.
- These aren't just evil thugs, there is method in their madness, despite it seeming repellant to our eyes.
- Maybe he knows how to cow the ox with whippings and threats; maybe there is method in his madness.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'prescribed medical treatment for a disease'): via Latin from Greek methodos 'pursuit of knowledge', from meta- (expressing development) + hodos 'way'.
Originally a method referred to a medical treatment for a disease, coming via Latin from Greek methodos ‘pursuit of knowledge’, based on hodos ‘way’. Methodist, the 18th-century evangelistic movement founded by Charles and John Wesley and George Whitefield is probably from the notion of following a specified ‘method’ of Bible study.
Palabras que riman con methodunbothered • Harvard
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.