Definición de methodology en inglés:
sustantivo (plural methodologies)
A system of methods used in a particular area of study or activity: a methodology for investigating the concept of focal points [mass noun]: courses in research methodology and practice
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He would not reveal the research methodology of the new system, which would be unveiled in a few weeks.
- Studies using different methodologies and outcome measures have given contrasting results.
- The sociology of music is diverse in its approaches, its methodologies, and its areas of focus.
- methodologist sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In the view of some methodologists, the validity of a measure ought to be gauged by comparing it to measures of the same concept developed through other methods.
- I'm no research methodologist, but how in the name of fortune could you frame appropriate questions?
- Furthermore, economic methodologists have created an in-house adaptation of terminology and a way of arguing which makes even the well-intentioned philosopher-listener lost.
Early 19th century: from modern Latin methodologia or French méthodologie.
Definición de methodology en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda