Definición de microaerophilic en inglés:
(Of a microorganism) requiring little free oxygen, or oxygen at a lower partial pressure than that of atmospheric oxygen.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Most organisms are of bowel origin, with Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, bacteroides, enterococci, anaerobic streptococci, and microaerophilic streptococci being most common.
- The cultures were incubated at 37 deg C in the controlled microaerophilic atmosphere described earlier or three days.
- After overnight incubation in selective media, recombinants were plated onto MM agar containing 20 g/ml kanamycin and maintained at 25°C in a sealed gas jar under microaerophilic conditions.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Hence, they were likely to be strict anaerobes, or possibly microaerophiles, with a capacity to degrade sugars and/or amino acids, forming acetate as one of the end products.
- Early models assumed that all magnetotactic bacteria are microaerophiles and indigenous in sediments.
- In addition to being able to respire with oxygen, some microaerophiles may be capable of respiring anaerobically with electron acceptors other than oxygen.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda