- The microorganisms of a particular site, habitat, or geological period.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They are members of the bacterioplankton and enteric microbiota of vertebrates and invertebrates, as well as saprophytes in marine environments in wounds and on the surfaces of dead animals.
- Our dependence on our indigenous microbiota is further confirmed by the fact that many of the abnormalities one finds in germ-free animals are rapidly corrected if the animals are brought into contact with the right kind of bacteria.
- During the developmental period from birth through weaning, the intestinal microbiota undergoes a rapid ecological succession.
Más definiciones de microbiotaDefinición de microbiota en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.