- A web browser for use with mobile phones and other handheld devices with small screens.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Xpedio Content Publisher enables users to publish content to WML standards that are specific to mobile phone microbrowsers.
- More important, WAP microbrowsers are configured to use less memory and CPU power, thus extending the battery life of a mobile device.
- At the moment Microsoft is pitching its microbrowser at these, and reserving CE for more powerful devices, but that won't be the case forever, and there's probably a lot more that we can't see going on under the covers.
Más definiciones de microbrowserDefinición de microbrowser en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.