Definición de microchip en inglés:
A tiny wafer of semiconducting material used to make an integrated circuit.
- Nanowires fashioned into billions of transistors on a microchip could someday drive tiny, ultra-fast computers.
- The worldwide market for silicon wafers and microchips has collapsed and the hi-tech chips which were to secure their future will instead be produced at NEC's Japanese plants.
- But first, researchers must perfect schemes for creating spin-aligned currents inside semiconductors, the materials used to make microchips.
verbo (microchips, microchipping, microchipped)[with object] Volver al principio
Implant a microchip under the skin of (a domestic animal) as a means of identification: 500,000 owners have had their pets microchipped
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We do not want to devote a huge amount of time and attention to expensive databases and microchipping every dog that is with a responsible owner.
- The SPCA's rationale for microchipping cats is, that those that are lost could be reunited with their owners.
- The charity urges owners to be responsible in helping to prevent the stray dog problem, by neutering and microchipping their dogs.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan