- 1A microphotograph, especially of a document, that is only about 1 mm across.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One exhibit will focus on microdots which are photographed documents reduced to a size less than 1 millimetre.
- The Germans developed a miniature photograph, called a microdot, which reduced a foolscap page to the size of a full stop; this might easily pass a censor unnoticed.
- Consisting of a greatly reduced photograph of a typed page, a microdot could be pasted on top of a printed period at the end of a sentence in an otherwise innocuous missive sent between a spy and headquarters personnel.
- 2A tablet of LSD: more than 1000 microdots of LSDMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But the movie itself is sort of like Wizard of Oz and Donnie Darko and a couple of purple microdots of mescaline all mixed together in a bowl of Lucky Charms.
Más definiciones de microdotDefinición de microdot en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.