sustantivo[treated as singular]
- The part of economics concerned with single factors and the effects of individual decisions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The nature of these relationships has been central to human ecology and geography, microeconomics, and the anthropological and political sciences.
- Many mainstream economists would like to unify macroeconomics and microeconomics, but few economists are satisfied with the attempts that have been made to do so.
- Yet every economics student knows that when you start out in pursuit of the dismal science, you are given two textbooks: one about microeconomics and one about macroeconomics.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- International migration can be conceptualized as a form of investment in human capital in a microeconomic model of individual choice.
- Thus macroeconomic and microeconomic reforms must be concurrent.
- But in those cases there were clearly macroeconomic and probably microeconomic policy mistakes.
Más definiciones de microeconomicsDefinición de microeconomics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.