- A small modular part of an operating system kernel which implements its basic features.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A superior approach is to instead implement a microkernel, or lightweight operating system, designed for the specific purpose of serving data.
- Their argument was that, due to their intrinsic design, microkernels' basic functions could be transformed into modules and, thus, loaded and unloaded as needed.
- According to long-running Mac user website MacInTouch, at least one CD distributed by the major label includes a Mac OS X application that purportedly installs a pair of extensions to the operating system's microkernel.
Más definiciones de microkernelDefinición de microkernel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.