sustantivo[mass noun, often as modifier]
- Electrical power which is generated or utilized in relatively small quantities: micropower generators renewable micropower technologiesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- With an exemption from such surcharges, the playing field might be more level for micropower generators.
- In the coming years, relatively high levels of capital spending by micropower firms are expected to continue.
- Large firms outside the U.S. are also looking at becoming more active in the micropower business.
Más definiciones de micropowerDefinición de micropower en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.