- another term for microanalyser.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Until recently, ion microprobes could only analyze dozens of such sub-grains at one time and so were able to deduce only the average properties of a sample.
- In view of these complexities, further U-Pb geochronology was carried out using the ion microprobe.
- Pressure in the xylem elements, monitored with a pressure microprobe, changed from the initial pressure at the time of pressure step to the new steady pressure after some time.
Más definiciones de microprobeDefinición de microprobe en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.