The use of the microscope.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The recesses and interior areas of an object may be viewed using video microscopy, employing an optical fibre and camera probe.
- The kinetics of the fungal infection were followed by light, confocal and electron microscopy.
- Light microscopy and low-vacuum scanning electron microscopy were used to investigate the secretory process.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Interference can act over great distances and still beguiles geneticists, microscopists, and mathematicians alike.
- Most microscopists held that the blood of different mammals could not be differentiated, and so were reluctant to testify when a defendant's life might be at stake.
- Since techniques of observation were largely undeveloped, many microscopists were not certain precisely what it was they were to look for, nor of the nature of their subjects.
Palabras que riman con microscopycolonoscopy, horoscopy, stereoscopy
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: mi|cros¦copy
Definición de microscopy en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda