Definición de microsite en inglés:
1 Ecology A small, distinct area or habitat within a particular ecosystem.
- This issue was most apparent for B. alleghaniensis, for which establishment microsites differed among the three stand types.
- Basal areas of several woody species differed between the log and forest floor microsites.
- Performance of M. arizonicum was consistent across the elevation gradient in Hylocomium microsites despite significant differences in light and temperature between elevations.
2A small auxiliary website designed to function as a supplement to a primary website.
- A number of adoption microsites also included links to pages elsewhere in the host institution's Web site, most often to general pages of contact details and to maps showing office locations.
- Now they're being sponsored by the Ameriquest Mortgage Company whose homepage even includes a link to a Stones microsite.
- In reality, all of these components would interact, providing a much wider range of microsites than we have addressed in this study.
Definición de microsite en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan