Definición de microsome en inglés:
A fragment of endoplasmic reticulum and attached ribosomes obtained by the centrifugation of homogenized cells.
- Exposure of drug-sensitive tumor cells to doxorubicin or epirubicin results in the drugs being localized primarily within the nuclei, with much smaller amounts being localized in plasma membranes, microsomes, and the cytosol.
- Intact lysosomes, mitochondria and microsomes were isolated from RPE cells.
- These authors, by using differential and density-gradient centrifugation techniques, achieved the differentiation of the microbody fraction from lysosomes, microsomes, and mitochondria.
- Example sentences
- These include cytosolic, mitochondrial, vacuolar, and particulate forms, with the particulate forms being further subdivided into those present in microsomal membranes, plasma membranes, and lipid bodies.
- It was present in the cytosolic as well as microsomal fractions, and assays with a series of substrates indicated that the enzymes in the each compartment had a different specificity.
- Nevertheless, slight increases in the sister chromatid exchanges frequencies have been found mainly in the absence of the S9 microsomal fraction in the in vitro assays.
Definición de microsome en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan