verbo[no object] formal
Urinate: she became unable to go out for more than about ten minutes without having to micturate
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On the first day after operation he fully recovered from the general anaesthetic and could micturate voluntarily.
- But she could hardly fail to see the point when McDonald expressed his discomfort at passing miscreants micturating in his minimalist letter box.
- What's more, I knew for a fact he was not shy about micturating in public - a product, no doubt, of his European upbringing.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Prior awareness of syncopal events or syncope in association with micturition, defecation, painful stimuli, or the sight of blood suggests a reflex-mediated mechanism.
- The efficacy of the medications was evaluated using urinary diaries documenting frequency of micturition, episodes of urge incontinence and total incontinence episodes.
- Ultrasonography has specific advantages over intravenous urography in the assessment of the lower urinary tract, including a measure of volume after micturition and size and projection of the prostate.
Mid 19th century: back-formation from micturition, from Latin micturit- 'urinated', from the verb micturire.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: mic¦tur|ate
Definición de micturate en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda