- 1 Statistics The arithmetic mean of the largest and the smallest values in a sample or other group.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The indicator has not pushed through the 80 level and for the most part has hovered around the mid range of 40-60 on our chart.
- 2The middle part of the range of audible frequencies.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His delivery is croaky and he misses even mid range notes.
- Highs can be a bit tinny but this can be tweaked easy enough, with mid range and bass being just about right for both gaming and music.
- I have mid-range frequency hearing loss in one ear due to tinnitus and maybe this is why things blend in.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- (Of a product) in the middle of a range of products with regard to size, quality, or price: mainframe and mid range computersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- First, mid-range places tend to have grotesquely over-inflated prices.
- It will put a lot more pressure on mid-range housing stock, and therefore push the prices of these properties up.
- There's a mid-range menu serving posh pizzas, burgers and a range of light bites, salads and skewers.
Más definiciones de mid rangeDefinición de mid range en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.